5 Steps to a perfect At Home Charcuterie Wine Date
Can we just stay in tonight?
I find myself asking that a lot more often when the temperature starts dropping. And it is no secret that I LOVE a Charcuterie Board and Red Wine! So what’s more perfect than a Charcuterie Wine date? AT HOME!!!
It doesn’t take much to set the stage for this cool weather, at home date night. All you need are these 5 things…
- A charcuterie Board (If you don’t have one, a platter of any kind will work)
- A selection of meats, cheeses, breads/crackers of your choice. A condiment or two and fruit.
- A nice bold red wine. We usually go with a Cabernet, Zinfandel or Malbec … And splurge for a bottle for this! Though I AM a fan of Black Box, I feel there is something very sexy and romantic about opening a bottle of wine for date night.
- A crackling fire or several candles if you don’t have a fireplace.
- A soulful playlist. I love me some Marc Broussard!
There you have it! A super easy and very sexy and delicious date! Minus the dog!
But our little Millie was being SO sweet … and patient! How cute is she?!?!?!